Based in Mount Maunganui, covering Western Bay of Plenty.
Permanent, full time
In this important role, every action you take shapes lives.
Our Programme Coordinators are the “go to” people for Programme Providers (for example – Training Providers) on day-to-day operational matters.
In this role, you will work closely with staff in our service centre to ensure the Ministry’s goals around course occupancy are met. It is crucial that programmes are full and that clients are in the right programme for their situation and employment goals. You will achieve this by using your well-honed communication and influencing skills when promoting programmes to clients and staff.
Our ideal candidate is organised and methodical with some demonstrated experience meeting deadlines and managing changing priorities. The ability to build strong, effective relationships and solve problems resonates with you, as does a proactive approach to planning and executing.
You will also bring:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop trust and rapport quickly
• Analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
• Intermediate computer skills (particularly Excel) and the ability to pick up new systems and processes
• Marketing and promotional expertise
This role does require travel and the flexibility to work from sites across the wider Bay of Plenty region. A requirement of this role is a full clean valid New Zealand driver's licence without conditions.
• A supportive and dedicated team environment
• Regular coaching and development
• A salary from $47,622.00 to $65,480.00 per annum (Range D). Application along this band is dependent on relevant skills and evidenced work experience.
Key recruitment and selection dates:
• Applications close: Thursday 27th February 2020 at 1130pm
Please note this role is currently in the scope of the Employment, Health and Disability Function Review.
Before clicking ‘apply’, it is recommended that candidates take some time to read through the following Position Description;
A cover letter and CV is required for these roles. You will also be asked two additional questions in the application form:
1. Why do you want to be a Programme Coordinator?
2. Describe a time you had to influence someone to achieve a positive outcome?
For any further discussion about the role, contact Tui on 07 921 8130. Reference number 30378.
Current MSD employees - It is important that you apply through your myHR portal at work – this ensures your application is seen as ‘internal’.